General Acting Submission
VIRTUAL OPEN CALL
We are accepting GENERAL SUBMISSIONS from ACTORS (with or without agents) who would like to be considered for future and current roles being cast by ALETA CHAPPELLE CASTING. We will continue to work with agents and managers but this is a great way to learn about NEW TALENT who may or may not have representation.
One of the most important goals of this “Virtual Filing Cabinet” is to fill it with a diverse group of actors of various ages, colors, sexual orientations, ethnic groups, and nationalities. Allowing a population that is often underrepresented by talent agencies a place to SHOWCASE themselves.
How to submit your MONOLOGUE and CONTACT information:
- SELF-TAPE an approximate TWO-Minute long monologue.
- The monologue can be from a play or film, it can be dramatic or comic.
- If you are a SINGER please perform a few bars of a song, in addition to the acting monologue.
- Upload the monologue to YOUTUBE or VIMEO and paste ONLY the LINK below.
- Fill out the submission form and it's helpful to add what languages you speak and what countries or county you can work in. Do NOT include your age (FYI- no one should ever ask you age unless you are a minor)
- If you have an ACTING WEBSITE please add it to the submission form.
CLICK BELOW TO FILL OUT THE FORM & PASTE YOUR MONOLOGUE