General Actor Submissions
VIRTUAL OPEN CALL
We are accepting GENERAL SUBMISSIONS from ACTORS (with or without agents) who would like to be considered for future and current roles we are casting at the TRANSATLANTIC CASTING DIRECTOR PARTNERSHIP. We will of course continue to work with agents and managers to find talent.
Our goal is to create a “Virtual Filing Cabinet” filled with actors of various ages, races and ethnic groups - living in the EU, UK and US, and we are focusing especially on ACTORS OF COLOR who are often underrepresented at major talent agencies. This is a FREE and EASY way for actors to SHOWCASE themselves to us at TCDP.
How to submit your MONOLOGUE and CONTACT information:
- Film yourself performing a ONE to TWO-minute long monologue.
- The monologue can be from a play or film, it can be dramatic or comic.
- If you are a SINGER please perform a few bars of a song as part of your two minutes submission.
- Upload the monologue to YOUTUBE or VIMEO "only" and send the link to the TCDP site (see below)..
- Fill out the submission form on the site with your name, location and email, along with your monologue LINK. You can also tell us a bit more about yourself (languages you speak, special talents and etc.). Do NOT include your actual age.
- It is important to also KEEP YOUR EMAIL ACTIVE, this is our only way of reaching you for future auditions "if" we think you are right for a role we are casting.
- Lastly, if you have an ACTING WEBSITE or LINKS to some of your best acting work please add it to the submission form. (Sorry, we do not accept picture and resume submissions ONLY LINKS)
CLICK BELOW to be directed to the
INTERNATIONAL CASTING DIRECTOR PARTNERSHIP website